Threaded View

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched this short documentary about a Finnish sex worker. She doesn't seem like the typical prostitute. She is young, good looking and smart and not a drug addict. Seems nice and normal. She sells sex because it's easier than working in a bar. She's a student.

No subtitles but here's a summary of what she says:

- She is picky about her customers and only chooses men who treat her well.
    - The sex is often good, from average to really great.
    - If she has 1-2 men each day for a week she can take the rest of the month off.
    - She gets more respect from men in this work than from working in a bar.
    - She disagrees with the general view that prostitutes are being taken advantage of. She is the one who has power.
    - It's not that different from normal dating.
    - She wants to get to know the men a little before sex. They talk for awhile and then go over to her bed.
    - Kissing is ok, but no weird or kinky stuff

I think it's all about being good looking and in the position that you can choose whom you sleep with.

Not sure about her type, but EP seems right.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 09-26-2021 at 01:58 PM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)