View Poll Results: what is Bill Murray's type?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 14.29%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 14.29%
  • LII (INTj)

1 14.29%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 14.29%
  • ILI (INTp)

1 14.29%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 14.29%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 14.29%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Bill Murray

Threaded View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bill Murray

what type does the actor Bill Murray VI as? I think he has great expressions. Always sly and mocking with a sense of agitation(usually referred to as 'gamma vibes'). ESFp.

quotes:

In Japan, you have no idea what they are saying, and they can't help you either. Nothing makes any sense. They're very polite, but you feel like a joke is being played on you the entire time you're there.

But I can only take so much TV, because there is so much advice. I find people will preach about virtually anything - your diet, how to live your life, how to improve your golf. The lot. I have always had a thing against the Mister Know-It-Alls.

Awards are meaningless to me, and I have nothing but disdain for anyone who actively campaigns to get one. ... I feel that if you really want an Oscar, you're in trouble. It's like wanting to be married - you'll take anybody. If you want the Oscar really badly, it becomes a naked desire and ambition. It becomes very unattractive.

I think if you can take care of yourself, and then maybe try to take care of someone else, that's sort of how you're supposed to live. There's only so many people that can (do that), and the rest of the people, they're useful in terms of compost for the whole planet.

Whenever I think of the high salaries we are paid as film actors, I think it is for the travel, the time away, and any trouble you get into through being well known. It's not for the acting, that's for sure.

One of my gripes about movies is that people take them so seriously, and the moneymaking aspects are so brutal.

I have developed a kind of different style over the years. I hate trying to re-create a tone or a pitch. Saying, "I want to make it sound like I made it sound the last time"? That's insane, because the last time doesn't exist. It's only this time. And everything is going to be different this time. There's only now. And I don't think a director, as often as not, knows what is going to play funny anyway. As often as not, the right one is the one that they're surprised by, so I don't think that they have the right tone in their head. And I think that good actors always-or if you're being good, anyway-you're making it better than the script. That's your job.

There are people who drove me crazy, but they got the job done. And when I see that person again, I nod my head. Respect.

And I don't like to work. I only like working when I'm working.

People say I'm difficult and sometimes that's a badge of honor. ... I'm a nut, but not just a nut.

I know how to be sour. I know that taste.

I think midlife crisis is just a point where people's careers have reached some plateau and they have to reflect on their personal relationships.

You know the theory of cell irritability?. If you take an amoeba cell and poke it a thousand times, it will change and then re-form into its original shape. And then, the thousandth time you poke this amoeba, the cell will completely collapse and become nothing. That's kind of what it's like being famous. People say hi, how are you doing, and after the thousandth time, you just get angry; you really pop.

No one really wants to admit they are lonely, and it is never really addressed very much between friends and family. But I have felt lonely many times in my life. ...While I have felt lonely many times in my life, the oddest feeling of all was after my mother, Lucille, died. My father had already died, but I always had some attachment to our big family while she was alive. It seems strange to say now that I felt so lonely, yet I did.

We're born alone. We do need each other. It's lonely to really effectively live your life, and anyone you can get help from or give help to; that's part of your obligation.

Last edited by silke; 07-09-2017 at 07:40 AM. Reason: updated links