Don't bug me about a video, I may do it but if too many people ask me to do it then I won't want to.

I have just been formally typed as an SLE but I still think I'm an EIE. But this typing has given me doubts so I'm trying to make sense of it.

I will keep this questionnaire as concise as practically possible since no one likes to read too much.
What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I work in procurement for a global medical supplies chain, we manage accounts and iron out pricing and contract concerns. I don’t like this job, but it's not too bad. It's boring and I’d rather concentrate on my artistic interests.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I write short stories for different contests online. I have a blog on medium. I am planning on making a youtube channel that would deal with pop culture and general cultural commentary. I read, watch movies, all that stuff. I exercise but that for weight loss since I’m getting married in a few months and I want to be as slim as possible.

What are your values, and why?

I value family, civic duty, will, determination in achieving your dreams. I value tolerance and charity toward others. I value strength and loyalty. I value simplicity and straightforward wisdom. I value having a community of people who are unified and strong.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

My relationships with my family are shaky. I am distant with them. I treat my extended family this way and my fiancee's family as well. I keep people away.
What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I don’t really know what I look for in friends. I guess if they are fun and we have similar interests.

I look for a beautiful and feminine romantic partner who is polite, kind-hearted, and has good morals.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I don’t get into many conflicts with many people. I can get into conflict by arguing a point or saying something insensitive to get a laugh. My behavior is pretty rude and I am insensitive to others. I’m kind of socially retarded, but I’ve learned embracing helps to start improving it.
What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

People like my sense of humor, people seem to think I’m funny. I don’t really think about what I like about myself, I guess my stubbornness.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I’m not very social. I come off kind of rude. Scatterbrained. Messy. Disorganized. Lazy.
In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I manage pretty much everything on my own. I don’t need help with anything I can think of. Plus I know too much socionics to answer this without trying to lead on one decision or another.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I like to write. I like to talk about culture and politics. I like to watch movies. I want to make movies.

I hate putting furniture together I know that. I hate yard work. I hate computer programming (I learned that the hard way).
What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

I will become a publish novelist. I will make a movie one day. I want to be famous for creative works of art.
If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

Chase my dreams (see above). I’d also go back to school to get a degree in English and Philosophy to learn more. Possibly even go to film school or art school. IDK.
What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I hate people that act too familiar with me. Act as if they know something about me when they barely know me. Act as if they can explain something to me and talk down to me.

I don’t know how to answer the first part. I like funny people that may seem disgusting, crass, immature to others but I could also hate these traits too.
What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I don't think about that at all. I could live on a mattress on the floor and my stuff in boxes.

How do you behave around strangers?

I behave politely, I may seem a little distant. But mostly I act like a normal person.
How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

If someone is seriously trying to insult me I will want to smash their face in. If someone is getting in my face I will keep them back far enough with my arm in case they try to swing, or snatch them up, depending on how likely the person is to hurt me.
If someone tries to insult me in a joking way I am fine with it, I can take a joke and I'm not worried about people laughing at me.
Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I’m not really interested in business, it seems like a giant headache.
How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I don’t my fiancee does. I don't buy my own clothes and I wear the same things over and over until they are old and ratty.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I like them, I guess. I used to work with kids. I don’t really have a reason lol.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I never feel fulfilled. I am constantly looking for the next thing.