TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default yeah

d ,amkjdpsdfsm kl

probably not gonna post much its so weird people just type their thoughts but there is no actual interaction between them? no one changes their mind. im a narcissist which means im better than you my posts are usually controversial and i get banned.
    i totally read the rules and am willing to comply with them
    you can criticize me and i cant get offended or criticize you yeah im arrogant for disagreeing with people i know its a matter of time before you get tired of me and tell me to grow up, probably

narcissism is related to the archetype of the eternal child, and so is the neurotypical narcissism which is called being normal.
    you only listen to me when your worthlessness proves itself in the real world.. and then forget about me when you get past the immediate perceived obstacle. you are the ones making excuses. I actually have reasons. Being better proves itself in you using poor slogans/catchphrases instead of addressing what I'm actually saying. "you are just delusional" "your not special u should deal like everyone else" "stop overthinking" "pathetic trying to be edgy" bla bla bla... you have no self awareness.

of coures if you sugarcoat everything, are "polite" (as if that changes the meaning of what you say or your intentions behind it), it's fine. so i am forced to play your disgusting boring overly complicated passive-agressive game to supply your narcissistic validation because you cant consider the validty of your disordered thought process. because i had to repeat everything since you can't keep track or relate things logically i became disordered like you.
    everyone demands my explanation while they are the ones who need to provide one, and need one for demanding mine. as if i'm doing anything wrong lol. u neglect me, treat me like a parasyte thats what u gonna get.
    i've been trying to fix myself so hard to not mistreat others like they have me and you dare criticize me for trying to be a better person. your stupid logic is that might is right. if i treated u like u treated me we would have to kill each other. why do humans wage war again? most humans have ASPD and NPD, its just that the system immediately favors them or their delusions are susch that it does so they comply with it.

im saying all of this now cuz i know later we will argue until we get to this point so i can be like "i told you thats what you were gonna do" proving ur thoughts are just spinning in cirlces long enough so that u forget what u already said to bring the discussion back to it again with different wording to pretend you are adding more.

idk what my type is it has changed rapidly in short time. probably INFx because I must have a very high IQ of course. I also dont like labeling myself as it constricts me. I manifest a restriciton on myself if I start thinking "I am x", just saying it really. which is the absorptive brain-washing effect of Ni.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 07-31-2021 at 12:40 PM.