Thread: Type Me based on these videos of myself

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    However I see very obvious signs that you at the very least do not value Te and you value Fe. This makes me think if you weren't IEI you may be an SEI.

I've briefly considered SEI but the thing is I have no interest in day-to-day things and living in the moment. I can't live in the moment if I tried. I prefer to dream big and aim for the best and never settle. I am basically always dissatisfied with the current state of things. I suck at relaxing, I don't like nature, and I don't care to blend in with the surroundings and I prefer to stand out and make an impact (even though I suck at it due to a big lack of energy, discipline, confidence & willpower). I also tend to be attracted to people who are bold & decisive which is why Se suggestive I think makes sense to me. Potential and generating ideas for the sake of it does not at all interest me. I admire people who talk less and do a lot. Another reason I think I have low Si is because I relate heavily to the descriptions of Ni ego types who tend to be alarmist when it comes to their health.

However parts of Si that I do relate to is I don't rock the boat often in social situations, I prefer to keep the peace. Also I think I have a good sense of aesthetics as far as music, clothing, fashion, graphic design and colors. I'm not bad at cooking and I generally like my surroundings to be pretty clean although I wouldn't consider myself a neat freak.
    Last edited by spaceynyc; 08-02-2021 at 08:13 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    I've briefly considered SEI but the thing is I have no interest in day-to-day things and living in the moment. I can't live in the moment if I tried. I prefer to dream big and aim for the best and never settle. I am basically always dissatisfied with the current state of things. I suck at relaxing, I don't like nature, and I don't care to blend in with the surroundings and I prefer to stand out and make an impact (even though I suck at it due to a big lack of energy, discipline, confidence & willpower). I also tend to be attracted to people who are bold & decisive which is why Se suggestive I think makes sense to me. Potential and generating ideas for the sake of it does not at all interest me. I admire people who talk less and do a lot. Another reason I think I have low Si is because I relate heavily to the descriptions of Ni ego types who tend to be alarmist when it comes to their health.

However parts of Si that I do relate to is I don't rock the boat often in social situations, I prefer to keep the peace. Also I think I have a good sense of aesthetics as far as music, clothing, fashion, graphic design and colors. I'm not bad at cooking and I generally like my surroundings to be pretty clean although I wouldn't consider myself a neat freak.

I knew an SEI who said that she could go to sleep anywhere she was. She said all she has to do is get into a comfortable position and slowly relax every muscle in her body.

I told her I was so jealous of that, she might as well of told me she had superpowers.

IEIs can have adequate Si.

IEI seems to me the obvious choice, do you doubt this type?

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the 2nd video just click to view directly on YouTube
    What did you get typed as by Jack??

I'm leaning towards a Ne lead Fe creative
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post

Presume you mean Ni lead.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Presume you mean Ni lead.
    No I mean Ne lead with Fe creative, that is against model A

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I mean Ne lead with Fe creative, that is against model A
    is this a new model that I'm unaware of? Ne lead with Fe creative doesn't really make sense

IEE
    any reasoning for IEE?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack typed me as IEI

also are you saying you’re leaning towards IEE or IEI?

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack typed me as IEI

also are you saying you’re leaning towards IEE or IEI?
    IEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    I knew an SEI who said that she could go to sleep anywhere she was. She said all she has to do is get into a comfortable position and slowly relax every muscle in her body.

I told her I was so jealous of that, she might as well of told me she had superpowers.

IEIs can have adequate Si.

IEI seems to me the obvious choice, do you doubt this type?
    yeah I think IEI is the most obvious choice too but where my doubts lie is that my interests differ compare to other IEIs

a lot of IEIs are into the supernatural or astrology — I don’t care for those things. I don’t believe in Astrology and as far as the supernatural.. I do tend to believe in fate and I believe in a higher power but in everyday situations I don’t think in a supernatural sense so much

another thing is a lot of IEIs and Betas in general are very social justice oriented and have activist leanings. Me personally I’m indifferent to a lot of causes, I feel too detached to be involved in those sorts of things. I’m not against that stuff but I’m also not interested

my use of Ni is hard for me to spot. Usually with other peoples base function it is extremely obvious but for myself it is very hard to track my own base function when it appears.

My interests in technology and computers and electric cars make me wonder if I’m a logical type, but I also doubt that because I admittedly don’t have a deep understanding of that stuff I think I just like vibe of futuristic and tech items

also I’m not sure how I feel about SLEs who should be my dual — on one hand I think their boldness, energy and drive and decisiveness attracts me but they also seem very harsh sometimes. I don’t know if I have ever been close to one, I suspect that I have for a short period of time

I also don’t feel like I’m that terrible at Te.. I don’t feel technically-illiterate .. I can be productive (at times) and I know how to fix certain things. I know some technical aspects of electronics and gadgets but on the other hand I have terrible factual retention, I don’t like fixing things and working with my hands, I’m terrible with saving money even though I do know how to budget well, and I’m terrible at citing examples when explaining a point that I’m making

also I’m not the most sentimental person but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t emotional

i guess all in all I just hope I’m actually IEI and I’m not trying to be IEI subconsciously. I don’t want to be bias lol