I hesitate about sharing my view on things, often highly specific, or I share just bits and pieces to different people. This is because I know not a lot of people may seriously consider or care about my ideas how I'd like them to.

When the rare receptive person comes along, I get very intense and adamant about my viewpoint. It's the best feeling when they wholeheartedly agree after some discussion, and better yet, appreciate that I said it. Once, in a group activity, someone said that what they like about me is that I always have a unique take on things and I loved that.

On the other hand, once, someone I care for indirectly challenged my worldview, so I guess I defended it pretty resolutely. I tried to tone it down a bit, so I kept it to a couple sentences.
Afterwards, he stared and said, "You're actually very intense sometimes," and nothing else on the subject. We weren't talking about emotions or emotional things-- just a mundane topic-- but it still felt like I gave a piece of my heart to someone and he took it for rubber.

But what confuses me is that other irrational IEs are bound to imply different types of worldview.. but can a distinction be made where Ni is specifically about worldview?