Threaded View

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why EIE will not fit me

I wrote it out all here:https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...13#post1456013

I am a result type.

The EIE reserves a slot for process. They have to go through the whole motion and cannot embark where left off. They will need repeat and need go from beginning to end. I am contrary; I skip all around, I can take weeks or months off a project or book and resume right where started, and also another component of process is grasping details. I instead, grab the gist. Result type often are asserted as "vague", which Numerous time have been called. It is because a process type does not operate from a place of detail and instead, presents themes and the centralized point.

As far as goes my starting and abandoning projects and being able resume, you can see how many books are on my "currently reading":
    https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/126760265-kara-soylular

Majority of them, I read no more than 5-10 pages and put them to side, and some I went halfway through and never plowed on through more, and a few of those books on my "read"/completed shelf, I had put off for a year in completion and resumed right where I had left off, unending to re-read entirety of plot. Some of the books, I even skipped around different chapters first, and did not read prior ones to them.

The same pattern is seen in how I write things. I skip out of order, write different sections out, abandon for a few weeks, months or years, then resume right where I had left off.

I am not Fi ignoring.

I do indeed value relational intimacy. I hate not being close enough to others, but in due to being autistic, I am not always able anticipate the reactions others will have in regards to my actions and words. This results in me to look extremely bad in Fi; PolR or ignoring. Ignorers of Fi are Fe base, thus making me appear superficially of an Fe base.

HA Se is lacking.

I have no desire to presume control of others. I do not want to be forceful, and only will resort to aggression and violence when I am pushed past my own limits, or if people relentlessly wind me up, and I try my hardest to not let that happen, though, I do admire people who can be assertive and take control. (Being on spectrum makes me appear far more blunt and forceful than actually, I am).

Fe base is lacking.

Aside from emotionally expressing myself, every other component of an Fe base is in me, lacking. I do not read social hierarchies and my first course of action is to not read the emotional atmosphere and regulate it. Instead, my first action is to observe and reflect in my own mind. Notice themes and how things move.

Ti is not 1D.

I am too good with Ti for it to be only 1 dimensional. I am not extremely apt in it, however. And I always try display my ability to systemize things. Even Raptor had pointed out how I am good with utilizing systemic values. I make my own systems, and I can detect fallacies. However, it is not my first mode of operation, and I am not as on par int Ti as would be expected of a Ti ego. Instead, it is something I aspire to be, and I teach myself various mathematics. At thirteen, I had begun the teaching of myself, calculus. I got a bunch of math books I never read, because I aspired greatly in its proficiency.

Te PolR is present.

I have a very hard time quoting people when it will obfuscate my own perceptions and individuality. I only can utilize quotations when it will not jeopardize such thing, or when there is no other way to make explanation. Then I am forced to retort, or when people ask me I back up claims. I also am not very efficient and do not manage things very well. Because of this, I cannot even entrust to having a debit card.

Si PolR is not present.

I am by no means apt in Si, but I am not helpless on it. I do not immediately care for Si needs, but I can make do with them when prompted do so.

It would be extremely contradictory to see someone professionally diagnosed with autism (numerous times), be an Fi or Fe base in Socionics, when Socionics bases on information metabolism, and Fe and Fi require the attaining of information in different mediums of reading others.

Fi evaluates distance, Fe reads emotional atmosphere.

Additional notes (not included in linked thread):

I am a sexual 469 in some system. Archetypically-speaking, I am social when conflating to four, but in Riso Hudson's Enneagram methodology, I still am sexual, just as how am when not combining the archetypes. 4 and 6 are both reactive types, which can give an Se HA illusory as well. And Sx variant is most blunt and assertive of any variant.

I am an Fe subtype, making me appear more Fe than actually, I am. I do not gain information or lead with Fe, but my Fe has emphasis added unto it.

In addition, I am also a contact subtype.

It would serve others well to know how autistic theory of mind deficit can obfuscate in one's presentation.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/theory-of-mind.html

What is Theory of Mind?

Theory of mind is the ability to attribute mental states — beliefs, intents, desires, emotions, and knowledge — to ourselves and others.

“As humans we assume that others want, think, believe and the like, and thereby infer states that are not directly observable, using these states anticipatorily, to predict the behaviour of others as well as our own. These inferences, which amount to a theory of mind, are to our knowledge, universal in human adults” (Premack & Woodruff, 1978).

Having a theory of mind allows us to understand that others have unique beliefs and desires that are different from our own, enabling us to engage in daily social interaction as we interpret the mental states and infer the behaviors of those around us (Premack & Woodruff, 1978).
    In someone on the spectrum, this ability is deficit. This is why it at a fundamental level, is high unlikelihood one will see an autistic individual be based Fi or Fe.

Then, people on spectrum have an innately hard time reading social atmospheres.

With the base function being your passive, default mode of operation, it makes little sense to assume someone with autism as leading in a function that gains information from having read others.

I have many times before, theorized that autism makes most sense in Ni base, not only because Jung and Gunleko asserted such, but because Se suggestive makes sensical with sensory seeking behavior, and Fe PolR (ILI) can make sense with constricted effect whereas in an IEI as myself, impaired executive functioning (which I have severely). The Te PolR.

https://www.iidc.indiana.edu/irca/ar...le-with-autism

People with autism have trouble with organizational skills, regardless of their intelligence and/or age. Even a "straight A" student with autism who has a photographic memory can be incapable of remembering to bring a pencil to class or of remembering a deadline for an assignment. In such cases, aid should be provided in the least restrictive way possible. Strategies could include having the student put a picture of a pencil on the cover of his notebook or maintaining a list of assignments to be completed at home. Always praise the student when he remembers something he has previously forgotten. Never denigrate or "harp" at him when he fails. A lecture on the subject will not only NOT help, it will often make the problem worse. He may begin to believe he can not remember to do or bring these things.

These students seem to have either the neatest or the messiest desks or lockers in the school. The one with the messiest desk will need your help in frequent cleanups of the desk or locker so that he can find things. Simply remember that he is probably not making a conscious choice to be messy. He is most likely incapable of this organizational task without specific training. Attempt to train him in organizational skills using small, specific steps.
    This sounds like Te ego or Te PolR (most organized versus least). And I only just literally found this. I did not read anything prior to reaching my conclusion.

I have always had major issues in my ability to organize, which prompted me be special ed.
    Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 19.42.42.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 19.46.38.png
    It is my absolute weakest quality, as would expect in a Polr positioning. I did not used to be as expressive as I now am. If you read the paperwork, you will have seen I had to undergo an intensive program to work on not internalizing.

With my particular childhood trauma and abuse, I do strive to be heard and seen, also congruent with image triad in the enneagram (my core is four). I think this may be what others see in me, that looks like I am this loquacious, talkative person. I am truly, not as expressive as seeming.

I think people are conflating me being an image triad with extroversion. Introverted image types still will put themselves out there and express much of themselves.
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-26-2021 at 07:35 AM. Reason: excessive typo's
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits