Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
SLE once told me he’s like LSE because in their younger years they too acted like “they don’t give anEFF and leave or do what they want” so lots of similarities but SLE have weak and devalued Ne which means they go on tangible information not on what they can personally see and observe where LSE are all about their personal observations and idealism
So what you're saying is that:

- Underdeveloped, younger SLE and LSE look alike because quasi-identicals, but they change with age and development and once you get to know them better?

- SLE having 2D, UNVALUED Ne they aren't confident with Ne, like LSE, who have HA (valued) Ne and can't conceptualise with Ne in the same way as LSE?

- LSE having 2D, VALUED Ne they can use it in a way that benefits their psyche through personal observations, insights and idealism?

I guess that makes sense because to me, Ne is a mess by itself. It needs to be organised and structured to make sense and when it doesn't have that order with Ti (or Te), then it's completely chaotic. It's like raw eggs, basically. The raw eggs need other ingredients in order to make it palatable (like flour, sugar, eggs, butter, a baking powder and some flavouring) to make it palatable. Without those things, it is going to be a disaster and not translate properly over to the low, unvalued Ne user like myself unless it is a cake and packaged in a way that can make sense to me without it being a mess and unintelligble.

Raptorwizard reminds me of Ne at its most raw. Unprocessed insights, connections and potentials. Exploring these ideas on the forums, just random musings without much substance. Letting it all flow out. It's a mess to try and understand all that when you're not glued into the program. I also find Eliza hard to understand at times because she doesn't have much Te or Ti gluing her insights together and structuring them in a palatable way. I'd say that I am quite at the opposite end of the spectrum of understanding Ne. I try to keep things on topic and not an overly tangential person in general. I would say that I am pretty orderly and I like things to be done in a way that I want them to be done, so I do a lot of them myself. I'd say I'm quite specific and decisive and know what I want.

I think that brainstorming on the spot isn't something that I am good at. It's not a strong suit of mine. I prefer to have someone else come up with ideas. It reminds me of something I was watching tonight. I was watching season one of Drag Race and they have to improvise and do creative challenges that require you to use Ne and brainstorm a lot when making outfits (RP is an IEE, as far as I am concerned). They had to design an outfit out of dollar store and thift shop items. They had a two cartloads of items. One of the contestants (Rebecca Glasscock) was basically freaking out, and didn't have a clue what to do in terms of improvising creatively. She wasn't an idea person (pretty sure she was PoLR Ne) and it basically put pressure on her. Her end result was passable, but not that great because of the time constraints put on her.

I think that it's hard to change an idea up if you already have a set idea of what is going to happen. You already have the resources and you can carry it out and organise it. If other people interfere with your flow and the idea, and you have time constraints, it's chaotic and it really sets me off. It makes me aggressive and stressed you know? I'm doing X this way and that's final. No one can change the course of that.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
I think DEAD is SLE. However, I think you are the of the few that really really lean heavy in with your quadra views and values. Especially when you mention the ITR with Deltas. I think the more you naturally identify with your quadra and quadra values, the more ITR applies and is more effective for navigating. Especially since LSE is your quasi-identical so you will see strong quasi identical traits come out more. You seem to respond to the IEI here the best and seem to relate with Beta quadra people hear more easily. I think you have Fi polr over Ne for sure. I think you have more boosted Te and Se so you don’t see that Ti shine through much but it’s there. Fe HA seems a little less. I don’t see Fi-gaging at all.

Beta but a lot more strongly tied to Beta then most.
I think that I am Beta ST, for sure. I have both weak Fi and Ne (see the above post) but I do think that my Fi is worse than my Ne (I dunno how, but it seems like it definitely is). It's a fine line between them both being terrible and unvalued (2D vs 1D).

That is very interesting you say that because @BandD has a system and in his system, he said I was pretty much a "core Beta" and I didn't have a subtype like Gamma or Alpha or Delta. Yeah, I think that exploring ITR can help (in a way) to cement your type (outside of the already applied IMEs) to make everything click. I'm not very good at maintaining singular relationships but in a group, it's much easier to just go with a group and interact with them because you don't have to focus on the needs and relationship growth and gauge how close you are to X person, and you can just come and go as you please without the commitments.

Yeah, Bianca Del Rio (I am sure you're sick of hearing about her) reminds me of me on a surface level but I am definitely sure at this point that she's LSE-Si, and we both function differently when it comes to the IME. Different methods of doing things. I do tend to see that myself, LSI and Delta ST tend to get on well (well, they are the other half of the 'Pragmatic' social group, so it makes sense).

Yeah, I think IEI balance me out. They have this sort of mysterious, ethereal thought process and energy compared to my intensity, which is a nice change. And the fact that they have Ni Fe and Ti working together helps a lot. It's not the crazytown Ne, like I mentioned earlier. I think that as duals, most EIE come off as a bit strong if that makes sense? Emotionally strong, especially. I think that they are more activating than my DS function. Like, if you compare Jerry Di (I think he is IEI) and his music:

To Mahmood (EIE-Fe):

You can see that Jerry Di has this more floaty, softer tone to his music, aesthetic and voice (music production) as well compared to Mahmood. He comes off as stronger and more impactful with the Fe to get his point across with the Se HA. Jerry Di is more fantastical, fantasizing about the girl being her with him in his room and Mahmood is more about his clan, the group. Even in the lonely and group based aesthetics, you can see the differences.

Yeah, I do think that I have strong Se and Te. For a long time, it confused myself (and others) into me thinking I was SEE. But no-one relly proved and pushed for the Fi creative, and I don't see that being valued in myself at all. The more I studied socionics, the more things made sense and the more I realised I wasn't an ethical type (nothing wrong with being one, of course). From the data, I knew something was "off" about SEE for me as a type (and 4D Fe as well). I am pretty contained and maybe a bit rigid when I am alone, but I can loosen up a bit in groups (alcohol helps too, lol).

I think if I am SLE-Se, then yeah, it's gonna be a bit harder to see my Ti, being an extroverted subtype but they're still there, chugging along in the background and making me run. I think my Dad being LIE has really made me develop my Te. He values it, and he really cares about Te and I don't value it in the way he does. I'm not constantly thinking about it, but I can do it pretty well when I have to use it, you know? I can do it unassisted.