TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    How To use Business Logic ??
    "Business" Logic sounds bizarre to me, almost like a synonymous of "Profit Logic". "Using" an IE also sounds weird to me. I think that we don't "use" an IE we just engage our awareness and energy in it. I would prefer to "use" a verb for each IE 'usage" but since they don't exist and I don't want to create a bunch of neologisms right now, I'll use the verb "think".
    I do see Te as more of the activity logic if anything, I really don't think it as "business-only" logic, since more than often, it organizes the procedural activities and seize the opportunities and shortcomings of items by their pros/cons to evaluate the external activities. And that mechanism is often mistaken as "profit" or "business" in terms of logic; it's a tool to produce "useful" activities that are "profitable" according to your own "modal". Also, a bit unrelated but I do want to share an "interest" towards your "investment" it seems. Can you tell me more about it?
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I do see Te as more of the activity logic if anything, I really don't think it as "business-only" logic, since more than often, it organizes the procedural activities and seize the opportunities and shortcomings of items by their pros/cons to evaluate the external activities. And that mechanism is often mistaken as "profit" or "business" in terms of logic; it's a tool to produce "useful" activities that are "profitable" according to your own "modal". Also, a bit unrelated but I do want to share an "interest" towards your "investment" it seems. Can you tell me more about it?
    Yes, it was just a term I found funny to use in this context. Investment meaning puting time and effort to achieve a goal. Once the goal has been reached the return on investment is an acquired skill ( a know how ) and a personal satisfaction. For instance I begun playing Guitar when I was 20 which is very late. I wanted to play properly (and imitate my guitar heroes !) so I "invested" my time and effort in Theory, Technics etc.. And I became a decent guitar player thus adding another string to my (musical expression) bow. I love that feeling of absolute freedom in music improvisation, not being limited by technical execution. The music just flow and that's my return on investment. That my friend, you can not buy it in the market.

Another example, I am a music gears geek and I follow the development of music technology . I've tried and tested almost all The DAWs ( Digital Audio Workstations) in the market. In the process I learn a bunch of those.
    I have a passions for vintage synths (I have some), VSTs, sound design and audio engineering, once again I invested a lot of time just to learn that stuffs.

Another example, When I was a kid I was a fan of Martial Arts. I invested a lot of time and effort to basically be like Bruce Lee. I was very athletic, flexible I could Kick, do push-ups on 2 fingers (one hand) and do all the kind of stuff you see in Kung Fu movies. That was fun !

I have tons and tons of tutorials and Ebooks about all kind of stuff ( not only music). I am a tendency for archivism, I think I have downloaded half the internet ( lol ) !!

Anyways, this is the kind "Te" I was talking about. It's basically being self-taught (autodidact) in everything I'm passion about.
    I guess it's just a mean to an end and it doesn't seems like "work" when you learn and/or do the stuff you like. Note that in my case this pattern of behavior is an indication of psychological sublimation and to use a Star Wars reference " Bypassing the compressor".
    Last edited by godslave; 06-20-2022 at 08:57 PM. Reason: I cut the parts that I found presumptuous and irrelevant

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, that's nice. Also, I'm "glad" to meet a fellow Muslim who also has been in doubt and full of skepticism about the Islamic religion on itself.
    I was considered myself to be a gnostic and probably not anymore but I do have doubts on my own still.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Lol, that's nice. Also, I'm "glad" to meet a fellow Muslim who also has been in doubt and full of skepticism about the Islamic religion on itself.
    I was considered myself to be a gnostic and probably not anymore but I do have doubts on my own still.
    As my own reading of Soren Kirkegaard would put it, true faith commands doubt. Even Jesus Christ (Full Disclosure: I'm a practicing Catholic) cried out upon the Cross "My God my God why have you forsaken me?" The Old Testament has the "Book of Job" and his many and harrowing sorrows. I am not all that familiar with the Koran but I'd bet serious money there's a similar figure in there. Surely, these figures knew the truth in their bones yet when faced with such a trial even they, in some way, doubted the one true God quite seriously at some point.

Job was the most faithful person both God and Lucifer knew of at the time. Christ, for Catholics/Christians at least, is the incarnation of God/Logos in the flesh. While he was in the world, he was the light of the world. Fully human yet also fully divine.

The tribulations both went through because of that make no logical sense from a human perspective. God is an infinite being however and thus, while he gifted us with a portion of his infinite wisdom and creativity, it doesn't put us on his level. Yet he chose to lower himself to our level in his infinite mercy and justice.

It might come from an EIE but Fulton Sheen did give one hell of a sermon regarding Christ's death and I'd encourage everyone to read/listen to it. I'm not as hardcore and unforgiving as this youtuber on a great many things regarding my own faith, but here he did a good job in his delivery. He may not like Fulton Sheen for being ultimately supportive of Vatican II, but he can and does admit that someone you may not like overall can be so right about something you just have to give them credit where it's due:

Last edited by End; 06-21-2022 at 04:41 AM.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    As my own reading of Soren Kirkegaard would put it, true faith commands doubt. Even Jesus Christ (Full Disclosure: I'm a practicing Catholic) cried out upon the Cross "My God my God why have you forsaken me?" The Old Testament has the "Book of Job" and his many and harrowing sorrows. I am not all that familiar with the Koran but I'd bet serious money there's a similar figure in there. Surely, these figures knew the truth in their bones yet when faced with such a trial even they, in some way, doubted the one true God quite seriously at some point.

Job was the most faithful person both God and Lucifer knew of at the time. Christ, for Catholics/Christians at least, is the incarnation of God/Logos in the flesh. While he was in the world, he was the light of the world. Fully human yet also fully divine.

The tribulations both went through because of that make no logical sense from a human perspective. God is an infinite being however and thus, while he gifted us with a portion of his infinite wisdom and creativity, it doesn't put us on his level. Yet he chose to lower himself to our level in his infinite mercy and justice.

It might come from an EIE but Fulton Sheen did give one hell of a sermon regarding Christ's death and I'd encourage everyone to read/listen to it. I'm not as hardcore and unforgiving as this youtuber on a great many things regarding my own faith, but here he did a good job in his delivery. He may not like Fulton Sheen for being ultimately supportive of Vatican II, but he can and does admit that someone you may not like overall can be so right about something you just have to give them credit where it's due:

I like your Passion ! No pun Intended ! I really do.