ESA-a - The Ego and Super Id functions are the same as an ESE, but the super ego and Id functions are the same as a SEI.

SEA-a - The Ego and Super Id functions are the same as a SEI, but the super ego and Id functions are the same as a ESE.

LIA-a - The Ego and Super Id functions are the same as a LII, but the super ego and Id functions are the same as an

ILA-a - The Ego and Super Id functions are the same as an ILE, but the super ego and Id functions are the same as a LII.

Additional types I came up with:

Hugodumas - The Ego and Super ego functions are the same as an ESE, but the super Id and the Id functions are the same as a SEI.

Dumashugo - The Ego and Super ego functions are the same as an SEI, but the super Id and Id functions are the same as an ESE.

Robespierredonquixote - The Ego and Super ego functions are the same as a LII, but the super Id and Id functions are the same as an ILE.

Donquixoterobespierre - The Ego and Super ego functions are the same as an ILE, but the super Id and Id functions are the same as a LII.

Even more additional types:

Hudumasgo - Ego and Id functions are the same as an ESE, but the super Id and Id functions are the same as a SEI.

Duhugomas - Ego and Id functions are the same as a SEI, but the super Id and Id functions are the same as an ESE.

Robesdonquixotepierre - Ego and Id functions are the same as a LII, but the super Id and Id functions are the same as an ILE.

Donrobespierrequixote - Ego and Id functions are the same as an ILE, but the super Id and Id functions are the same as a LII.

I believe that under this new system my type is actually ESA-a. It would make more sense for my Si to be 3D instead of 4D because it isn't a constant function unlike my Fe which I am always using. However my Te is still as painful as a regular SEI, and my Ni is still my role function. I prefer Ti over Ne most of the time, and my Ti is very weak in comparison to my Ne which is most likely 2D. Now we have proposed a subtype system of 1st and 2nd functions, but I actually think that extreme SEI-Fe corresponds with the type of ESA-a. This needs to be a thing, as it affects the ITRs greatly. ESA-a is not the dual of an ILE or LII but of a LIA-a, and the other relations between ILE and LII I shall call activality and dualivation respectively. ILEs and LIIs form a half duality, half activation relationship with ESAs.

ESA-a, SEA-a, LIA-a, and ILA-a are a blend of EJ/IP temperament, and are ambiverted instead of extroverted or introverted, hence ESA-a = ethical-sensory ambivert (alpha).

There are also the types of ESA-g, SEA-g, LIA-g, and ILA-g and they are not to be confused with their alpha versions. Likewise the types of SLA-b, IEA-b, EIA-b, and LSA-b should not be confused with the types of SLA-d, IEA-d, EIA-d, and LSA-d.

Under this system, we now have 64 different types.

If anyone thinks that my new system is basically impossible and that I am crazy for proposing it and desecrating the sacred name of Socionics, I would like to know why.

(Also it's sort of a joke, but I really think that we should make new types like this.)