If you really need me to flesh out a detailed list of why I cannot be an EIE, I will do so.

I am a result type.

The EIE reserves a slot for process. They have to go through the whole motion and cannot embark where left off. They will need repeat and need go from beginning to end. I am contrary; I skip all around, I can take weeks or months off a project or book and rescue right where started, and also another component of process is grasping details. I instead, grab the gist. Result type often are asserted as "vague", which Numerous time have been called. It is because a process type does not operate from a place of detail and instead, presents themes and the centralized point.

I am not Fi ignoring.

I do indeed value relational intimacy. I hate not being close enough to others, but in due to being autistic, I am not always able anticipate the reactions others will have in regards to my actions and words. This results in me to look extremely bad in Fi; PolR or ignoring. Ignorers of Fi are Fe base, thus making me appear superficially of an Fe base.

HA Se is lacking.

I have no desire to presume control of others. I do not want to be forceful, and only will resort to aggression and violence when I am pushed past my own limits, or if people relentlessly wind me up, and I try my hardest to not let that happen, though, I do admire people who can be assertive and take control.

Fe base is lacking.

Aside from emotionally expressing myself, every other component of an Fe base is in me, lacking. I do not read social hierarchies and my first course of actin is to not read the emotional atmosphere and regulate it. Instead, my first action is to observe and reflect in my own mind. Notice themes and how things move.

Ti is not 1D.

I am too good with Ti for it to be only 1 dimensional. I am not extremely apt in it, however. And I always try display my ability to systemize things. Even Raptor had pointed out how I am good with utilizing systemic values. I make my own systems, and I canticle fallacies. However, it is not my first mode of operation, and I am not as on par int Ti as would be expected of a Ti ego. Instead, it is something I aspire to be, and I teach myself various mathematics. At thirteen, I had begun the teaching go myself, calculus. I got a bunch of math books I never read, because I aspired greatly in its proficiency.

Te PolR is present.

I have a very hard time quoting people when it will obfuscate my own perceptions and individuality. I only can utilize quotations when it will not jeopardize such thing, or when there is no other way to make explanation. Then I am forced to retort, or when people ask me I back up claims. I also am not very efficient and do not manage things very well. Because of this, I cannot even entrust to having a debit card.

Si PolR is not present.

I am by no means apt in Si, but I am not helpless on it. I do not immediately care for Si needs, but I can make do with hem when promoted do so.

​And as already explained, it would be extremely contradictory to see someone professionally diagnosed with autism (numerous times), be an Fi or Fe base in Socionics, when Socionics bases on information metabolism, and Fe and Fi require the attaining of information in different mediums of reading others.

Fi evaluates distance, Fe reads emotional atmosphere.