View Poll Results: What type was Albert Einstein?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

8 40.00%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

5 25.00%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 5.00%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

4 20.00%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 10.00%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 5.00%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Albert Einstein

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Albert Einstein

I've heard people discuss it before, but I don't think there has been an offical thread for it yet, so: What was Albert Einstein's type?

My vote goes to INTp.

I've heard ENTp for Einstein, and I can see why some people might say that. He was a bit of a goofy, even Kramer-like, guy. But not all INTps are restrained and reserved. Believe me, my Dad's INTp. If you ask some of the INTps here they will tell you that an INTp can even be the life of the party ( ).

If you look at Einstein, I see Ni as his dominant function. He was a big visonary guy. An inspirational dreamer. When he was a kid he was very dettached from the other kids. He wandered around alone, tryin to discover things for himself. He didn't participate in games with the other kids. Also, he was even considered retared when younger. I think it would have made more sense for someone with a heavy intuition to be thought of a "retared" back than because he was always in his head (especially if it was Ni) and misunderstood. This is another reason to consider he probably wasn't judging. Even when he was older, he kept to himself a lot. He would stay in the same clothes, not careing about what others thought of him. He was constanly toiling with his imagination. INTp, IMO.

Last edited by silke; 01-06-2020 at 03:18 AM. Reason: updated links
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.