Threaded View

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Well no, that's not actually true. Gulenko didn't mention Te at all. He used contact + terminal to determine subtype rather than the accentuations. Both of those qualites are present in psychosophy will.

I wish Timur had given more reasoning in his response to see how he'd come to his conclusions. I'm not so sure whether he considered rationality, or even uses dichotomies. It sounds more like he leans heavily on element descriptions and looking for how they show up.

In that light, I understand why he thought Te. It's based on how he defines Te I imagine my description of a trip or event - where I described Teotihuacan and its physical characteristics, changes through time, history and how they're still learning more about it, plus my answer to the mayor question - where I described the practical steps I'd take in that position, and the information I'd gather to better inform myself both could be described with that definition. Probably other of my answers as well could be described as dealing with objective reality.

In contrast he defines Ti as something abstract, divorced from the objective So, it's partially also a difference in definition of the terms themselves.
    Although not mentioning & determining subtype through dichotomies, Gulenko's dominant subtype has either strengthened extroverted thinking or extraverted feeling, extraverted judging in particular. For what I know Timur types through semantics which would be a sort of reverse-deciphering of information metabolism through conclusions (Aaand for what I know your art interpretation also usually has a lot of weight to that). The descriptions he sends (that he also sent me) are simplified.

If you want to compare, in my video interview I responded to the trip question something along the lines of "Well I don't know, I went with my girlfriend to a restaurant then we had a walk" more or less as short and continued with the questionnaire. Your "semantics" that is to say the information elements you use to perceive and develop a framework of reality that are present in practically all of your speech is their main base for typing. I personally rewatched my video after the results and everything clicked for me about why the results were those (Plus ITR & the rest fitting atleast with Gamma NT and a good quantity of traits pointing towards rationality)
    Last edited by RBRS; 04-06-2021 at 09:59 PM.