Hi all, so you all barely know me and this is kind of a personal topic, but... let me get right to it. There's this girl that I'm absolutely obsessed with and no matter what I do, no matter which situation I imagine us to be in, in the end I imagine us having wild, hot, unimaginably crazy animal sex. In fact, we do it so often that I have no idea how we'd get any work done (we used to work together). Or anything else in life for that matter. I think she has the most attractive personality on earth; she basically can do no wrong. I would like to have children with her in the future, if possible.

Problem is, she's married and with a beautiful baby boy. Other problem is, I'm FTM so I have no penis (sucks, I know. Imagine all the fun we could have!) I'm not upset about this and find the prospect of a relationship with her to satisfy my needs for now. But does anyone know if this is normal with duality? Might I have found my dual (or conflict, where I've heard the sex is just as good, if not better at times?) I would really like to know since going forward it would give me a great deal of insight surrounding our relationship. Thank you all for your time!