Thread: What do you think about Conflicting Relations ?

Threaded View

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do you think about Conflicting Relations ?

My story (ILI):

Usually, I don't care about ESEs, and I hope they will treat me the same, just ignore me, but....

My Fe polr makes them feel upset. I don't understand about the norm, they will try to teach me about the norm, I don't remember people's name, they'll judge me for being... careless ?? My behaviour does not meet their standard, they will... I made a little mistake (in my point of view), and they will... I don't care about some traditional group activities,....

Since I do not value anything they care about, of course I won't change just because they told me to do so. And of course they piss off. From then on, they began to use manipulation tactics, trying to change my behaviour and mindset. They think there must be a deep reason why I became the (bad) person I am now, maybe it's my parent faults or something? lol They just don't understand and accept that different person have different values.

And I must say, compare to EIEs and IEIs, their manipulate skills are so so bad, it make me think: "should I teach them how to influence other people?", even I'm not good at it. And because their abilities are suck, I lost interest, keep the poker face, and don't give any response to them.

So, the level of their "piss off" increases to level 2, level 3.... And they may keep trying (or not), to the point it annoys me, and I began to "pissed off" level 1, level 2... and finally, I decide to cut them out of my life once and for all...

Yeah, I know that we could be friend with any type if we put enough effort into it, but the important thing is: there is no reason to be friend with the person you have no interest in at all.
    Last edited by Tarnished; 12-31-2020 at 04:51 AM.