Thread: Differentiating Te vs Se

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Se is the sensing of external objects. Your nerves and retina and eardrum and smell receptors sense the external world. They don't make judgements about it.

Si is the sensing of conditions internal to the body. It applies to one's health, comfort, food, energy reserves, harmonious or cacophonous sounds, physical pain or pleasure.

Te is the assignment of names to external objects for the purpose of differentiating one "thing" from another. It is flexible in its assignments. For example, a screwdriver can also be a chisel, a balance weight, a battery shorting bar, one part of a set, or the product that you are selling.

Ti is the categorization of objects into internally generated classification schemes, and is rigid in its definitions. An example of Ti thinking is the Periodic Table. Silver is silver, not gold. And why are you talking about money?
    Also, magic is uncategorizable, and hence to Ti is bullshit.
    Hey @Adam Strange

1. I hear Ben Shapiro is Te-ego. Do you speak/sound like Ben Shapiro IRL? (Or notice any similarities/differences)
    2. What differences do you notice between you and Se-egos

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    Hey @Adam Strange

1. I hear Ben Shapiro is Te-ego. Do you speak/sound like Ben Shapiro IRL? (Or notice any similarities/differences)
    2. What differences do you notice between you and Se-egos
    @peteronfireee, Peter Shapiro sounds like a duck when he talks. So do I, sometimes. He also speaks fast, but I try to speak clearly.

Se egos (SLE's come to mind) notice everything and I notice next to nothing in the environment. Also, SLE's can kick my ass, I'm sure.