Thread: Learned Helplessness and Confusing Yourself About Celibacy You Don't Prefer

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    you're again speaking for all women as though they are a monolith and as though you understand them better than they do themselves.

it's abusive.
    I don't understand this mindset. How is what he said abusive? I'm not being flippant here, I honestly don't get why anyone would take this personally and feel abused. It's a viewpoint, you don't have to agree with it, or feel attacked by it. And he never said that all women are whatever Yeah, I don't get it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I don't understand this mindset. How is what he said abusive? I'm not being flippant here, I honestly don't get why anyone would take this personally and feel abused. It's a viewpoint, you don't have to agree with it, or feel attacked by it. And he never said that all women are whatever Yeah, I don't get it.
    you've missed it, squark. he has repeatedly said all women crave a domineering and physically assertive Chad of a man and are inherently incapable of attractions to the other aspects of a human being.

He's also repeatedly badmouthed women.

He also speaks FOR women, describing what they want and how they think, and he's said it's how he is as a gay man and painted all women that way, in direct opposition to posts where a woman shares what she does see as interesting and what she thinks.