I have been absorbed in my work with little time to spare, but I have put thought and prayer into this election, between things. @Aylen asked me above: what if you are wrong about everything? Aylen, I think you didn't answer my question about what if you are, though. Maybe because it seems to you too remote a possibility for you to entertain it?

To answer yours I would say I am not there yet where I can imagine it. So many prophets have said he would be president and so many have prayed. I am AMAZED and sobered by the amount of people who are praying very deeply for Trump - and God - to triumph. I have never seen anything like it in my whole life as a Christian. It is totally unprecedented. It is the most unity between practicing Christians that I have ever seen. Also for me, since summer, this is the most sustained amount of regular prayers I have ever prayed in my life, and my daily prayers, primarily for God's hand in this election and for our nation, have tripled that of the prayer in my entire life. It feels like MORE than tripled, because I have been so busy; it has been difficult somedays to make time. I have never prayed this much for a thing. And at the same time I have made this change, I am finding people everywhere who have simultaneously done the same thing. Like we all had the same thought. An army of prayer warriors from every walk of life. It is instant unity. And I keep hearing that people all around the world are praying for us, and the end to the cheating corruption in our elections.

God just does not ignore this kind of prayer. I think it is fueled by the massive and increasing loss of innocent life. Tonight I heard the Massachusetts Republican (RINO) Governor this week signed as law for abortion to be allowed up to the moment of birth! And babes born alive, after attempted abortions, can be killed! Horrible! We are like China, already! And yet, I am filled with hope and I know that hope is not from me. It must be from God.

Whenever I waste my time reading any of the ridiculous lying media propaganda hype, I can start to get discouraged. I can always find instant hope listening to prophets - there are SO MANY! It is unprecedented! - and they are all saying the same things. Don't give up. God promises He WILL act. We WILL have justice. It is so strong, these prophetic messages. One said tonight: "January is for Justice. February is for Fury. March is for celebration." The prophets are all assuring: God will act, the lies and fraud will be clearly exposed. God will act as mightily. We are now posed like the Israelites at the Red Sea with the army pursing us. It is frightening. We feel alone. But God is about to act mightily to save us from the lies, the cheating, the fraud, and the most of all the bloody horror of the massive slaughter of innocents. The liars and the frauds and the cheaters in government and in the media have had there day, but their day is nearly done! It will all be exposed. Government leaders will be out of office. God will clean house.

And I believe it, because the blood of the innocents cries out from the earth and that is one of the times that God acts! Another reason is injustice, and this election stinks with injustice. It is over the top with it, as are our elected officials. But God will come with vengeance and justice. That is what the prophets say. And they say that Trump will be the next president. And I believe it.

I started to doubt, on Epiphany. I was shocked by the behavior of the Trump supporters, shocked this is so against what i have seen personally with Trump supporters, but it is typical of the hate, ugliness and aggression I have seen from the left. I have done a lot of driving since October, and I have seen how the supporters are everywhere, and it is all the same. They are salt of the earth types -that is always notable. They are peaceful. They are not violent. They are prayerful! And I saw footage of the Trump supporters gathering in Washington, and they were the same. So prayerful! So joyful! They are praying for God to act and thanking him, in faith, before they see Him act. How could they turn different and start crawling and climbing and shoving into the Capital? Well that's because it wasn't them, it was Antifa, and if you have had that hidden from you in the news, because the official news media is the only place you get your news, that is going to change soon, too, because the prophets say because God will expose to ALL the lies and corruption, and the corrupt will be weeded out! That has to mean the entire media system.

That is what the so many, many prophets are saying. They are in UNITY on this. I began to wonder, these prophets, so many are Protestant, they don't have the fullness of faith, but yet, I know many Catholics, mis-catechized in our faith because of our "deep church" bishops, do not have the fullness of faith, so that so many Protestant's are actually more Catholic in practice (unknowingly). I know God speaks to Christians and believers everywhere. But I wondered, was I not listening with enough discernment? So I asked myself what prophet am I COMPLETELY confident in, and that is clear - it is the Prophet of Loretto. He said back in the 80's that Trump, that playboy millionaire, would someday lead America back to God, and I BELIEVE IT. So I asked, can Trump do this when he has lost his landslide election by fraud, with the media giants banning him from Facebook, Twitter and Parler? Well since I don't believe Trump will do this as a evangelicals speaker, I say, no. It is not likely, at all. So yes, I do believe what these prophets say, so many of them, of every stripe, that he WILL be president. God says (though these prophets) "Trump is my Trumpet". The prophets are telling us to be at peace, because God will act, and mightily, this month. So I am expecting that surprise. Except it won't be a surprise for me. There will be so much rejoicing!

These media giants, corporate giants, government s giants, these liars, cheats, and frauds, seem all-powerful but they are ants compared to the power of God, who WILL act to defend the innocent and for justice. I wait on Him to act. He is the Mighty One. He is good and He is just. He is our defense. I trust in Him.