TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Dictionary:

Yes, for me meaningful relationships are useful and serious, and sometimes pretty deep emotionally wise and that kind of stuff. I've thought, after talking with you a little (both in chat and in private, when you took me over to Discord and shared some private story) that we may develop a relation that is useful for both sides. Not that is romantic or something like that (ughh if you think this means 'meaningful). Not even something that is very deep or very long. Some relationships are meaningful, and yet pretty short. Some turn into meaningful pretty much upon meeting someone, immediately. You seemed to destroy that 'illusion' so to say with your own behavior, so I'm no longer interested. I may interact with you and still drop some advice here and there, but it's never going anywhere.

You simply don't understand what 'meaningful relationship' here means.
    You’re still retarded if you think it’s something that I’m supposed to want to preserve even when you’re just acting like an asshole. And you are the one who keeps on bringing this shit up to me even though I repeatedly have told you that I don’t like you and don’t want to be your fucking friend. GTFO

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...but you started this convo yet again, in this very thread
    Not about us being cute friendsies

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are not. That's the point. That's the reason why you keep coming. This time you claimed that I've typed LII before and thus (and other reasons) I'm a big meanie and hypocrite.
    ... How are those things connected?

Do you really think that people criticizing you or not is dependent on their relationship with you? Yeah, this is another example of why I’m not friends with you. It’s impossible for you to be objective with those non-values.

And yeah, you brought this topic up yourself, not me. Me not bringing it up is not me somehow indirectly bringing it up in your fantasy land. I’m not replying to you anymore.