Hybrid View

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    There is nothing Ni/Se and nothing Fi/Te about OP.

OP has poor Ni (and poor reflectional abilities), as shown even with that 'don't steal my money!' when confronted with a fucking existential threat that likely - if not stopped - will cost billions of dollars and lives, if not end human civilization as we know. Likes to be supplied with Ti (see peteronfireee, Northstar, and so on) - this is not how IEEs work. Poorly senses capabilities and abilities.

OP's values reflect Alpha complex of closed mouth: http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...Stratiyevskaya (what Ave notes as 'Fi PoLR?')
    Oh your mad. You're big mad. Get madder!

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Eeee, and you see me supposedly being 'mad' after a few posts exchanged? You are paranoid as Vex said. I think you are not very intelligent nor wise. This is 'being mad at stupidity' if anything, and that doesn't show you in a good light. If anything, people will more likely think you are stupid or something after this. Congratulations on playing yourself.

Alpha tricks don't won't on Gammas. You are surely not SEE, but I think at this point you know that. And not SLE either.
    I'm stupid. Ok. That's why I got straight As in grade, middle, & high school. & Why I was in honors classes. Yup, omg you are so right. I'm so stupid. idk how I even find my way out of bed in the morning.