Or whatever it is...I noticed all my "close" or at least "close-ish" relationships have been with Ni egos (other than ESIs, they are the only other type). Both Beta and Gamma Ni.

And so when I've known the Ni ego long enough and we got into some track or routine I don't know bc I see this pretty vaguely, and then one day I make a sudden change and I want to ask for something bigger, then there's always this problem, like they try to get around it and won't even discuss but they prefer to try and disappear.

Now I know from my readings of Socionics articles that that's a pattern for such people. Kinda fight the assertiveness and demands and even some aggression with passivity and distancing and disappearing. "Avoid collision with the problematic object" or whatever, lol. Plain avoiding the demand too. Or sometimes outright passive aggression but they like to deny that, more lol...

I mean these conflicts did eventually come to an end one way or the other. Usually it required me upping the anger and aggression or taking enough direct action to the point where they just had to respond, or literally physically couldn't avoid me, and then we got into the discussion & into the conflict properly.

I want to know though from the Ni egos here about how it really works for them.... Is there anything else that works in these cases? Like anything that works faster? Bc I sometimes do have enough of this, lol. Esp don't want it in the truly "close" relationships.

I've also heard it from more than one Ni type that they feel so stressed or overloaded etc etc and to me it always feels like an excuse bc like how can you be so stressed over such a small thing??? To me it's small, lol. The ESIs don't ever make that excuse for sure. Se rocks right?.....

So anyway. Yeah. Is this a real concern for them or it's just an attempt at bullshitting?