Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
The easiest way I can think to say it is that the Si he expresses seems subdued. To my understanding, the higher the Si, the more enthralled the user is to the sensory expressions he experiences. But the man in the video seems interested in it only somewhat: the videos seem put together somewhat...haphazardly, I suppose. I would say they evoke some nice feelings, and maybe they hold especial value for their creator, but they give me the impression their creator was content to just leave it at that. It's hard to explain what's not there, but as some examples -- the music is pleasant, but it's not really tied to anything in the video, and doesn't evoke anything but a sense of nostalgia. The music is also sometimes too loud to hear his voice clearly. When scenes change, there doesn't seem to be an artistic reason for it. It doesn't seem like the creator cared to make them speak to the subjective senses more powerfully, and I think because of that his use of Si is only peripheral.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense.
yes, I agree. This is a very strong impression I get also. The videos are not that good. There is effort and he has included some components like music and scenery, but as you said, it is haphazardly put together. The nostalgia of the music makes it even more weird. This made me think of weak and valued Fe, maybe also Si.

I was thinking that the Si shows in his appearance, but I am not sure. Slow movements and the way he smokes his cigarettes.