Unfortunately I've spent most of my life in abusive situations, and unfortunately it seems most of it has come from Gammas and Betas.

// LONG READ: BACKGROUND DETAILS //

Starting with an abusive (narcissistic) father (LIE) and enabling mother (ESI), but later including horribly abusive uncles (SLE and LSI) who I was forced to live with for 7 months, and a toxic grandmother (EIE) who enabled and supported them against me.

14 years ago my first romantic relationship (2.5 years) was with someone who turned out later to be IEI (our problems suddenly made sense when I started learning Socionics around that time). He was distant and neglectful and later admitted that he had been routinely cheating on me.

Shortly after that, I had an abusive (narcissistic) boss at work (SEE) for 5 years. Her boss (ILI) would do nothing but support her and ignore any issues I raised about the SEE's abusive conduct.

Then in 2017 my life was almost completely destroyed by an abusive (again, narcissistic) lecturer (LIE) at the college where I was studying post-grad, along with his enabling subordinate lecturers (both ESI), and faculty (mostly Gammas) who were all happy to throw me under the bus and defend him despite clear evidence of his many abuses against me.

I was also bullied at school for many years as a kid by a very toxic in-crowd that seemed (in retrospect) to consist of a lot of Betas and Gammas.

As an empath and highly sensitive person (EII), I seem to attract these types of abusive people into my life. Somehow they perceive my kindness and gentleness as weakness to be preyed upon.

// END BACKGROUND DETAILS //

As a result of all of this, I'm very messed up.

My experience with Betas and Gammas has been mostly terrible.

So I am wondering.... what does HEALTHY Se look like?

Or is this type of sh*tty behaviour just normal for Se-valuers?

Do you guys see Alphas and Deltas as naturally weak and therefore deserving of exploitation and bullying?

Or have I just had really bad luck?