I think the site is down but it was working earlier today: https://personabilities.com/

This is some sort of new personality typing system and it's not really like mbti or socionics but still kinda is. There are obvious parallels to dichotomies like N and S and T and F. But it's also unlike any other test I've taken in that it sorts you into several different categories with different characteristics.

There are 24 types in total. Each one belongs to a certain tribe in which there are classes. Each class has different roles. Finally you have mode which determines if you're the active one or the reflective one in your class. This gives you your final type.
I've taken the test 2 times and ended up with a type called Discoverer the first time and Architect the second time. Discoverer belongs to the trailblazer tribe and Architect to the creator tribe. But they are still pretty similar though since they are both creative builders.

The test also gives you a breakdown of your neural processing. The architect for instance has these processes: Artisan, Visual, Imaginative, and Kinesthetic Functioning.

Do the test and tell me what type you got and share the pdf so everyone can read about your type in-depth. You only have access to the full length description of the type you got and you have to make a new account for every type. I'll post the type pdfs I have so far.

Architect
Diplomat
Defender
Designer
Discoverer