Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
I think there are different types of pedophiles. The "pedo-cretins" (those who are mentally or emotionally stuck at a younger age) and the one's who are more like sexual sadists. The firsts usually attempt to recreate the fantasy of having a "romance" with the kid, the lasts go directly to recreate sexual perversions with minors (often using violence). I've find childlikes dating several years younger ppl so I guess you could find some socionics infantiles among the pedo-cretins but I don't know if it could be truly related (I'd say not).

On the other hand, I watched a documentary about pedos in asia once, and one old man was sending love letters to an 11 yo prostitute as if he were just another 11 yo boy. The girl seemed to not understand a word of what he was talking about in the letters. She probably haven't had any kind of romantic relationship with a boy ever, besides being used as a doll by old men and the meaning of words didn't seem to have much meaning for her. It was surreal, he was like living in an alternate reality.
You are on point with this.
I’ve noticed infantiles going for younger not for looks or status (I.e wealthy man with sugar baby) but because they want to feel free to behave in their natural childlike manner. I have seen them, however, go for older because they really seek Caregiving, motherly/fatherly individuals. I’ve seen a childlike man cheat on his younger gf for an older woman twice his age. The older woman had too much baggage (kids of her own and married) and this is the usual case. This makes it hard for them to be together. I think Mary Kay Letourneau is a good example of this. My childlike friend is always describing his old crushes, they were all his school teachers. I didn’t understand that because I found most of my teachers patronizing and annoying (bc I’m a victim type) but I did crush on gym teachers (likely aggressors). I think the next best thing for them is being with someone they perceive as caregiving BEFORE that individual reaches the age where they are in danger of becoming involved with others and accumulating that baggage. “Get them early” is something I hear often.

The young person is easily groomed to show them and only them care. Also it is embarrassing for grown infantiles to openly be infantile. It is not valued in our society and it turns many women off so dating for them is hard.

They are seeking someone who has all the time in the world to cater to their childlike whims, they enjoy and resonate with the shared innocent mindset, and they can be themselves. Just my take. This is is why most pedos groom and become friends with the child first and foremost, it isn’t inherently sexual. I watch a lot of to catch a predator because I was looking for patterns and found a few. SVU is one thing but no actors are used in TCAP.
Infantile pedos are friendly with their victims, more likely to create an environment where they (the perp) are being taken care of and able to be childlike.
Aggressor pedos are more attracted to the idea of overpowering their victim, raping, being violent.
Victim pedos, in my opinion, are the type to become seduced by an aggressive type who happens to be a child, because victims are notoriously irritated by childlike erotic style and behavior. Victims are more likely to be hesitant as that is their nature. I’m not saying the child is consciously trying to seduce them, I’m saying their aggressive nature can entice but ultimately their status as a child is good enough to turn the victim off anyway. You see victim pedos are having one specific child they abuse. These are the types most likely to argue that the child came onto them. When that relation ends they might reoffend only if another child with that attitude comes along.
Caregiving pedos are the teachers who fall in love with their students or the Mrs. Robinson’s of the world.