Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
To do lesser of typing mistakes and to trust only to classical theory may help you to like it.
Where can I find this limited theory? Joke mode off real question.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
The main where it's useful is to make good pairs for long relations, as helps to take into account one of factors for friendship.
People without homosexuality have problems to make good pairs too - they often break and it's easy to find divorces %.
Housewives have much lesser of use, as they've made the choice of the pair already.

Also you may add points to have F type (more Fe).
Could actually be. I tend to like/dislike people from the get go, when I first see them. Something striking me as nice about them. Usually it's when they respond nicely to me. I try to keep good relations with everybody and I don't look down on anyone for being stupid. There is the right thing for everyone I think, equality might not be true but I like this quote:
Let us say it once more: The only qualitative standard is the degree of more or less perfect realization of the nature proper to a person. There can be no doubt that a woman who is perfectly woman is superior to a man who is imperfectly man, just as a farmer who is faithful to his land and performs his work perfectly is superior to a king who cannot do his own work.
So I can tolerate a lot when a person "vibes" with me in the right way. I always thought FE meant glib and over exaggerated voice modulation, but maybe I'm just thinking in stereotypes.