Okay guys. Hey again. I'm back Last month was pretty rough, I almost relapsed on my illness and started developing some anxiety, so I had to go to the psych ward to heal and recover. Happily, it didn't take too long to get better and by the end of 2021 I was able to celebrate the New Year at home. With that said: Happy New Year, everybody! Let this year be an opportunity to grow more and another exciting and enriching stop at your life's journey.

Now, coming back to my typing - I think I am pretty confident I am IEI now. I've thought about this whole "the world is safe vs. world is peril" dichotomy with the Ne-valuing and Ni-valuing, and I actually am confident that I see the world as a very dangerous place full of people who might not want the best for you, and a place that needs to be closely watched and carefully treaded if you want to be safe. So... maybe I do value Ni.

As far as intuition vs. sensing goes, I still have some doubts, but Ni base makes more sense to me now. I'm more intuitive and I always try to find hidden influences and links between things and events. With Si, I'm pretty sure I cannot find a decent place where I could say I'm good at it, because I always seem to copy other people when it comes to aesthetics, design, and the like. I also fucking hate cleaning the house and keeping it, I always seem to be too lost in my thoughts to keep my surroundings tidied up.

So... that's all for now. If you have any questions, please let me know. Maybe I'm wrong about myself!