Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
Lol, I try to come once or twice every day, whether I have a GF or not. I believe in the adage, “Use it or lose it.”

I will admit, things aren’t the way they were when I was fifteen, but I have been way more active than any of my last few lovers. That could reflect individual differences, though.

You didn’t ask, but I’ll share this anyway. The ability to achieve erections is strongly tied to cardiovascular health. My recommendation is to go vegan and exercise enough enough every day to get your heart rate up. Your muscles will last forever and can always be built up, but your arteries are on a one-way journey that can go fast or slow, depending on how much crap you expose them to. Once you coat them with enough plaque, erections exist only in the past, and there is no Mister Plumber to clean them out. In the US, this plaque buildup can be detected in kids as young as five. Those kids better get used to getting their jollies from video games, because that’s going to be their only option.

Go vegan. Exercise every day.
I agree with most of the above, except for the part of going vegan and neglecting your muscles. Your muscles will not last forever and resistance training is good for everyone, especially for office workers and to avoid injuries in older age. Resistance training and including red meat in your diet also improves your testosterone levels with plenty of beneficial effects for men. You definitely do not need to go vegan or avoid eating meat to be healthy. What you need is fresh food instead of processed crap and sugar. At least trans fats seem to be finally banned now in the U.S.