I think I noticed a pattern between Quadra complexes and psychosexual stages.

Oral stage -> Alpha Quadra
Oral passive personality: emphasizes dependency, overeating, and immaturity (alpha NT, and SEI), overindulgence
Oral aggressive personality: manipulation, and verbal aggression to satisfy personal needs (alpha SF, and ILE), under indulgence

Anal stage -> Beta Quadra
Anal retentive: stubbornness, perfectionism, and rigidity (beta ST, and EIE), strict control
Anal expulsive: carelessness, disorganization, creativity, and emotionality (beta NF, and SLE), lax control
***maybe this explains ******'s coprophilia***

Phallic stage -> Gamma Quadra
Excessive same-sex competition leading to jealousy, ambitiousness, vanity, and seductiveness (gamma SF, and LIE)
Passivity in same-sex competition leading to insecurity, submissiveness, and low self esteem (gamma NT, and ESI)

Latency stage -> Delta Quadra
Quadra completion
Sexual energy channeled towards hobbies, and non-sexual interests (Delta focus on exploration and self actualization)

Note: I'm just inferring the connections between those theories, and I am not commenting on the accuracy of Freud's psychosexual stages. I do indeed doubt his theory due to the fact that I have yet to observe any of the psychosexual stages in real life. I also do not think that people are "molded" into different types, and I do believe that type is inborn (mostly due to VI). However, Freud may simply have noticed patterns in human personality, and decided to categorize them into psychosexual stages instead.