Here my question points towards not only the difference in the meaning of democracy between the Gamma and Alpha quadras, but also the raw definition of democracy and leadership and how they can be combined in Socionics. That is why I am posting this question under the Gamma quadra subject.

FM-2030, the futurist, had mentioned in his UCLA class on the subject "the next 20 years" that if one truly is a futurist, they should not vote for elections which involve voting for a leader. Referendums do not belong to these types of elections.

He says: "Feudal industrial democracy was predicated on representation and leadership, leadership being essentially a very primitive, frankly not even industrial-age system, a very primitive concept in the construct of interpersonal relations, one person leads and the other person follows; in other words, it presumes that one person has a concentration of information or wealth or power and the other person is really reduced to a more subservient position; the concept of leadership is intrinsically undemocratic, because it presumes as I say, it presumes an imbalance in power and an imbalance in information and all. In the Telesphere world or the post-industrial world information flows horizontally, everybody has access to information all you have to do is to pick up your receiver or press a button or turn on your this or turn on your that, you have he same access to information as these other individuals, there is a decentralization and despecialization in information. What we want is to move towards electronic democracy or teledemocracy where individuals vote for not other individuals, not for leaders, not for representatives but on issues. Here at the very beginning of the telesphere age we see a painfully gradual shift from representative and parliamentary democracy to teledemocracy where we vote directly on issues."

Now, FM-2030 himself was an extremely individualistic intellectual. As a person supposedly belonging to the Gamma quadra, I have found almost all of his ideas making sense to me personally. Even the reason for his official name change from Fereydoun Esfandiary to FM-2030 was because he believed names impose a collectivist identity in terms of ethnicity, gender and cultural heritage on individuals and this will not be the case in the near future. He considered this type of name giving to belong to primitive and tribal times.

According to the above mentioned definition of leadership, a quadra which consists of types SEE and LIE as extroverts, which both have leadership qualities and tendencies, how can the Gamma quadra be considered democratic?

In the description of LIE is written "He sometimes has a hero complex with a strong tendency to defend all those he sees weaker than himself"

This is absolutely true.

The artworks and cartoons made about SEEs always show them with a crown.
19f1dc53e0b4056bdba81eea191cef97--napoleon-psychology.jpg

How can this, in your opinion, have been considered democratic in Socionics, to be a leader?