I have; Te/Fi valuing types seem more instinctual. ILE-Ti and EIE seem to have perfect or almost perfect control over their emotions (except for one ILE-Ti I knew but he was having issues with medication which set him off and he had Asperger's Syndrome like I've been diagnosed with). LSI-Ti don't seem to have great control over their emotions, but LSI-Se do (but not to the level ILE-Ti and EIE do.)

Speech of gamma and delta types is also moderately to quite a bit more emotional, more uncontrolled than speech from alpha and beta types.

Why is it that Te/Fi valuing types have lower emotional self-control (but probably greater control over sensation/excitement-seeking) than Fe/Ti valuing types? I was thinking it's simply that being Te-valuing causes more internal strain and nervousness that just has to come spilling out, but then there are LSI-Ti with terrible strain (Tim Kaine and I may be two of them) and LII also sometimes have terrible strain and are outwardly quite hard, not gentle at all.

Te/Fi valuing types (except for SEE and ILI and maybe EII and maybe ESI-Se and maybe LIE-Ni) tend to be more conservative in what they do, in their views, and they also tend to see more risks even if they do really want to innovate which prevents them doing much exceptional, yet at the same time they (all of them, including SEE and ILI) have way lower emotional self-control/are visibly angered/laugh/cry quite a bit more easily (ILE and EIE think before they speak, have more control over the expressions of their anger, are less sentimental, are more in control of their sentimentality, and are more open-minded, less bothered by things like nudity and things that say Kimberly Kane would do and they enjoy dramatic behavior more than LIE and IEE, but the LIE and IEE have less emotional self-control and are more instinctual, they just explode, their words just come out without as much conscious forethought and are more likely, from my observations, to have Bipolar disorder and be rapists or hit their girlfriends, wives than EIE and ILE). Again, some EII, ILI, and SEE are also pretty open-minded (and even some LIE and ESI-Se are pretty open-minded and do beautiful things) and can think pretty clearly so it certainly doesn't apply all too much to all Gammas and Deltas, but I think it's the Fi subtype of EII that is more open-minded about Beta humor and art/other people being rude/insensitivity/"dirty stuff".