I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This can test you Ne?

So I have created a simple game to test how much developed is someone's Extroverted Intuition. I have not tested with many people, so I'm not sure this is accurate.

So the game is very simple:
    A moderator gives two random words, let's say "Piano" and "Egg". So the player has to connect both objects/concepts by breaking it into several simple connections that the Moderator can agree with based on how one object can easily be trigged by the memory (for example, "Piano" connects to "pianist" but not to "Socionics" for instance, this is debatable but the moderator has to agree with your connection).

So, following are some examples:

Piano --> keyboard --> keyboard keys --> white and black --> white --> milk --> milkshake --> chocolate milkshake --> chocolate --> chocolate eggs --> eggs --> egg (11 steps)

Piano --> Music sheet for piano --> Prokofiev --> Prokokokofiev --> KokoKo --> rooster --> chicken --> egg (7 steps)

Piano --> Beethoven --> Genius --> Einstein --> Vegetarian --> Ovolactovegetarian --> Egg (6 steps)

Piano --> Pi-a-no --> Pi --> Circle --> Ellipse --> Egg (5 steps)

I could go on forever, but the idea is that supposedly someone with developed Ne will be able to make such connections with less steps than those who don't have high Ne given a good amount of samples for many different cases of two-word connections..

Edit: It's preferable if you don't think too much (just as in an improvisation) and let the objects connect themselves toward the goal
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-30-2020 at 04:55 PM.