I totally agree with the creative function being attractive to duals. I got no legit words on this, all I got is my own experience and it has worked like a charm, before I knew socionics and after.

There's a click I notice with duals and a click I don't notice until much later. The click I notice is that when I used my creative function both duals and mirage types react in the way I am secretly wishing someone to react. And it makes my antics feel appreciated in the exact way I intended them to be when I do them. With how ideal duals reactions can be to my creative it feels like a click, like wow this person is giving me the exact thing I have been looking for. And there is excitement when being around them because I know my efforts are gonna be satisfied and I guess for the Si user they might expect to be entertained or something, like "What's this silly boy gonna do next?".

The click I don't realize until later happens when I'm talking to a dual or I just observe them talking to someone and they say something that I'm thinking or share a view on something that matches my own but they've never actually heard my view, and these things are usually very nuanced so it's kinda shocking to see someone have the same idea as you and never know you thought the same. It has a sensation like you are more similar than the other people around you, and makes you ask why is that? We aren't related, and this person doesn't know me well.