0 Thread(s)

Listen to black metal

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SHADOW BOXING. I been shadow boxing a lot up and down the hallway in my apartment from the KITCHEN TO THE BEDROOM. Jab jab jab step forward.
    Then I'll run it back and throw a jab right and then keep doing them until I come up to the closet door. Then JAB RIGHT LEFT BOOM UPPERCUT RIGHT UPPERCUT LEFT. I'll just run that back and forth for a good time. Majority of time though is keeptrying to maintain income flow, got 40-50 things right now when this shit borke I was on top of the mountain and ain't about to let this shit knock me off. but yeah I been finding time to keep conditioning and shit and some boxing mixed in with...I might throw some karate shit in there from when I was kid....instead of throwing Jabs and rights and lefts shit I used to knock people out with I'll does karate chop, back fist, a karate fight style...JUST TO GET THE BLOOD FLOWING. There's some outdoor shit, got b-ball court and tennis court sand baseball field stone throw from me....SHIT I SUED TO DO WHEN I WAS A KID and then just do fckin side to side movements in big circle in the EMPTY living room throwin' punches n shit cuz when i moved here, it was basically a cunning maneuver,,,,i made the move all of a sudden (well it was a strategic maneuver from mind of nasty, schemin' reprobate hehe) from antoher state long ass story n shit don't have time to goes into right now but basically only shit we took was clothes, she took all her plates and shit, bathroom stuff, but all the shit i left there and l ike that "HES GONE". KEYSEr Soze motherfckin' disappearing act. Big battle of willz as she wanted to go back to get it and I want to get all new shit. then the coronavirus bullshit hit....so aside from a foldable little mattress for a bed I got just a big ass empty space but I'm a survivor motherfucker from way back, 1000 mile island nucelar fallout wars and shit I AM MADE FOR HARD LIVING, used to smashes trees with my fist like I was boxing pillows. refridgerrator come with it...aside from i bought her an 800 dollar computer and an 1100 ALLINONE DESKtop whcih is like a TV. so its good open sapce for shadow boxing and doesing movements that requires lots psace but man when I start shadow boxing lot I'm dying to fck somebody up ....
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-31-2020 at 03:51 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probiotics and iodine. Everything else like exercise and vitamin C seems obvious in theory even if people forget, but probiotics and iodine aren't obvious. For probiotics I would just eat some Greek yogurt, non-Greek yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, or something with Ganeden BC30 (bacillus coagulans is probably the main probiotic you need to consume if you've had digestive issues or used antibiotics ever, so get the best version,) and for iodine I'd just use iodized salt if you don't live somewhere with a lot of available seafood.