Thread: Beta aspects of IEI?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently discovered the enneagram instinctual stackings and I think taking a look at those can help people figure out the parts of their quadra they identify with and the parts they don't. There's an overload of information in Socionics descriptions (I love it but it's overwhleming for me). There's A LOT of truth in it, but it gets me down reading about the negative stuff. If you learn about the enneagram instincts, you can compare those with the descriptions of your Socionics type (there are some super useful resources in the enneagram area on this site) and come up with your own versions/ imaginings of types. It's a nice alternative to Socionics descriptions(for me anyway). Socionics descriptions scare me because there's so much truth in them..and they are stated as if they are fact. Which makes them seem like fact. But they're not (even 100 descriptions together can't get at the essence of ALL IEIs). Comparing them (and quadra descriptions) with enneagram, in particular the instincts, seems like a really great way of understanding people. Sure, you have things in common with people in your quadra. That's cool..but we also have loads in common with people with instinctual stackings which are somehow complimentary with ours (that's a lot of people). Sorry to go on a massive enneagram tangent..
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-27-2020 at 07:33 PM.