Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A more real gender distribution of among the (sub)types

Alpha:
    ILE-Ti: (2/3, 4/5] females

ILE-Ne: way more males than females

ESE-Fe and ESE-Si combined: i guess slightly more males than females.

SEI-Fe: i guess mostly males

SEI-Si: i guess slightly more females

LII-Ti and LII-Ne: slightly more males than females (LII-Ti is more common in females)

Beta:
    SLE-Se and SLE-Ti combined: [13/20, 4/5] females (SLE-Ti > or = 7/8 female, it's the most common type in females)

EIE-Fe and EIE-Ni combined: [5/8, 5/6] males

LSI-Ti and LSI-Se combined: [8/15, 13/20] females, LSI-Se females percentage is higher than LSI-Ti females percentage

IEI-Fe: way more males than females (higher percentage of IEI-Fe are males than IEI-Ni)

IEI-Ni: (1/2, 2/3] males

Gamma:
    LIE-Te and LIE-Ni combined: [7/10, 9/10] males

SEE-Se: (1/2, 3/5] females (really not sure about this; I've had very little interaction with people I knew to be SEE-Se)

SEE-Fi: (1/2, 5/6] males

ILI-Ni and ILI-Te combined: close to 50-50

ESI-Fi: [5/8, 6/7] males

ESI-Se: close to 50-50

Delta:
    LSE-Te and LSE-Si combined: close to 50-50

EII-Fi and EII-Ne combined: close to 50-50

SLI-Si and SLI-Te combined: I don't know.

IEE-Ne and IEE-Fi combined: [3/5, 4/5] males

(1/2, 2/3] means more than 1/2 and up to 2/3.

***ADDENDUM***:

This probably also means the official statistics (i.e. the Pearson Company's statistics) for the WISC and WAIS subtests are at least a little bit off, at least 1/3 S.D. for the block design test. Females are less likely to take part in the standardization samples, but in school samples of things like the Naglieri Nonverbal Reasoning Test NNAT (reference available on request) and the Differential Aptitude Test DAT, where everyone is required to take them and all the scores are reported, females actually do better overall on the NNAT and the numerical reasoning and space relations tests of the DAT (while males actually do better on average on the verbal reasoning subtest). Also, there have been numerous studies suggesting that males learn better by hearing on average and are more inductive while females learn better by seeing on average and trust inductive reasoning less and use deductive logic more. Induction has long been considered men's logic, while Deduction has long been considered women's logic, even though men dominated science. Professional artists (painters, cartoonists, film directors, crafters, musicians, photographers) who are great at doing things step-by-step make higher quality artwork than people who are not great at doing things step-by-step.

I just wish there were one, comprehensive, study done and published by a female ILE-Ti, to be imposed on the world, and not tax-payer subsidized in any way (although female ILE-Ti would be most likely to know and understand that it is necessary to not use government funding anyway) that proved that men have more affective empathy on average, that women were better spatially (except *maybe* on mental rotations) and with object recognition and with quantitative and logical reasoning and disproved the old falsehoods that women have more affective empathy, are better verbally, men are better spatially and numerically. Women are more concise and think, non-emotionally, before they speak more, but they also *maybe* have more limited vocabularies on average (but a more abstract understanding of the words they do remember) and are less trusting of words and more trusting of actions and what can be seen; men rely on words more than women while women rely on, recognize, and deal with space and physical concrete reality better. One other thing I have noticed is that individually, women, are more likely to be in two groups than men, to firmly be at extremes of either always, consistently caring about, and using the most suitable word or outright being of the opinion that words matter way less than they matter.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 01-30-2021 at 06:01 AM.