Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Looking at the title I first thought this was a salt post about Jack Oliver Aaron from WSS.
    Nope. That particular "Jack" never entered my mind, actually. This is really a thread inspired by some interactions I've had recently with some LIE's and ESI's, but I need more time to sort things out in my mind and I wanted to throw this out there in the meantime.

Strat has been accused of being particularly harsh with her Duals (and everyone else, for that matter), but I've recently been trying to see things from the ESI perspective. I was struck in particular by a comment that an LIE friend of mine made, where he told me that his ESI GF had put him through grad school and then they both watched as a friend of theirs, who was also being supported by his GF, left her after he graduated. The ESI GF threatened to kill the LIE if he left her the way their friend left his GF.

I have no idea what types the separated couple were, but the couples knew each other. Possibly LIE and ESI, possibly not. To me, letting a woman support you through school and then leaving her when you graduate is pretty low. I'd definitely call that exploitation, but again, I don't know their types.

I was really curious about tales of exploitation by LIE's that other people may have to relate.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-29-2020 at 05:48 PM.