Quote Originally Posted by redundantoxymoron View Post
As @sbbds already pointed out, the underlined is theoretically unsound.
OK.

Separately, I would be curious what the theoretical justification is for different bodily proportions based on type/subtype.
It's observable. I've observed it.

Also, curious why you think "Ne subtype appears more definite and serious when expressing their views" whereas Ti subtype is less so, because that is exactly backwards of what theory would predict. Rational subtype will be more definitive for sure, if not also more serious.
It is backwards of what theory would predict, but the Ne type is more obstinate when arguing, they change course or change it into a joke less than the Ti type does. So theory you're thinking about is not predictive, but things can certainly be observed. I should've said definitive. Thanks for pointing that out.

The bolded part seems vaguely and only partially theoretically plausible to me, and unlike you, I'll bother to explain why. If the ILE-Ti is taken as a contact subtype, this means they would have strengthened Te demonstrative. Others would notice (since the demonstrative is often more visible to others than to the person themselves) ILE-Ti's skill in Te more so than ILE-Ne's skill in Te. Then ILE-Ti may get more requests for help with Te stuff (GUI/software help is one example).
Haha OK. They do have strengthened Te, but just because the theory says contact functions are strengthened and contact ones weakened doesn't mean that they actually are with all subtypes. In the ILE-Ti's case, they are more proficient with all the functions except Fi (compared to the ILE-Ne).

Because this is Te stuff, it's not going to be valued by either subtype, and requests for a strong, but unvalued, element would indeed become irritating. But I don't see how it would irritate one subtype more than the other, except as a byproduct of the Ti subtype being asked more (which is redundant with the point addressed already in first paragraph). Basically, why do you think that ILE-Ti more than ILE-Ne don't like being asked how to use GUI.
Because they're asked more and because they're more concerned with being taken advantage of than the ILE-Ne due to weaker Fi.

Thank you. Sorry.