Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
What I'm talking about involves more than mere disregard; like I said, Se leads have a "diminished capacity," as in a low D function that is inherently weak and not as capable of differentiating information on that aspect, when it comes to accurately and comfortably foreseeing how their actions will unfold over time, which is why they cognitively prefer not to focus on that. Sure, everyone is concerned with their future, but the sociotypes go about dealing with that in different ways. Se leads excel at perceiving/taking in the immediate, concrete reality of their environments and acting on that "data" so as to make an impact right then and there; they repeat this same formula from moment to moment, using their sheer force of will and tactical talents to pull off a bunch of short sighted goals that eventually culminate in achieving a long term goal. Weak Se valuers don't trust our ability to act as competently in the moment, which is why we spend far more time envisioning our goals and using long term strategies to more meticulously plot the best way forward.

Yeah, I can see how "relishing in the now" can be interpreted as Si--a poor choice of words, but even so, that's not entirely unreasonable when talking about sensors because they all have strong, high D Se and Si, whether valued or not. Se leads are perfectly capable of maximizing on the potential of the moment, as far as knowing the necessary actions to take AND enjoying themselves at the same time. Se leads are often known for being top level party goers for this very reason.
I wouldn't say Se leads are the top level party goers like they are in MehBTI. I'd give that to the ESEs (mbti ESFx is basically ESE). Maybe SLEs given that they are in a merry quadra, but not SEEs. Note, a very different type to MBTI ESFP.

Another crux of the issue, it wouldn't be an annoyance if these Si goons could act competently in the moment. But they can't, and don't. Also I don't view it as extremely as presented here, because I actually think the most strategic option is to be adaptable. Have a general plan but allow that plan to be changeable I say.

I mean really, I don't see what other type I could be actually. Surely not alpha ILE, given my clear dislike for Si and people not taking things seriously. SEI has to be one of the worst types, and I honestly don't see how I can dual seek it.