Supervision was one of the main reasons why I understood how accurate socionics is.

The dynamics are aiming at making the supervisee the "slave" of the supervisor. It's not even the person who does it, it just happens. It can be very subtle. You can resist it temporarily but it is always there. Even if you get along great and everything is "fine" I always feel somehow unappreciated by my supervisor. Like a fish out of water. I loose my ability to be natural and start to think of what to say and do. And whatever I say it doesn't really feel right. Things get easier if I just accept being a secondary being to the supervisor. It's a really frustrating combination and I totally understand why a supervisee might have a reaction against this and even become violent. (I think it's called counter-supervision?)

It doesn't have much to do with my personal judgements of LSE. They can be positive or negative depending on the person.

The assymetrical dynamics can in itself be attractive. You really feel that the supervisor has something that you don't. It's a devilish thing.