I came across this in one of Strat's articles:

"The LIE will have difficulty understanding and dealing with the "petty" (aristocratic, ceremonious) ethics of relations of EII, since LIE is subconsciously oriented at democratic ethic of relations of his dual ESI, whose ethical function is directed at providing immediate effective assistance in critical situations and not at "ceremonious" regulation of people's relations. Therefore, the callowness and negligibility of EII's grievances and offenses will soon start to annoy the LIE: "How is he (EII) so offended over such minor things?!" When such misunderstandings and misapprehended "offenses" happen, their relationship can falter and even come apart at early stages."

Personally, i don't see myself as a ceremonious person nor do i see my emphasis as focusing on the 'petty" (consistently harsh tones and language can put me off, but i hardly ever voice this tho). Any examples on how to bridge this bit of 'theory' with practice? I am not quite sure i see what Strat means here and my immediate reaction is ?? Thanks.