Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Hmmm. That does sound exactly like me @Investigator lol. Instead of describing that guy, can you tell me what the SEE-Se is like, or more precisely, in which major ways the two of them differ?
    Despite the values of me and the SEE-Fi being more in line, the actions of a SEE-Se are a bit more similar to my own. He has slightly lower social skills to the SEE-Fi, but he is participates in social manipulation (very light manipulation) a bit more. Just like myself, he finds no issue in resorting to tricks/bending the rules to get what he wants. He has no problem about not socializing for an extended period of time in pursuit of a successful career (Se-Te) while as I stated before, the SEE-Fi would psychological suffer from this. The SEE-Fi is more diplomatic, even among his love ones (though he is not afraid to speak his mind... at all). The SEE-Se on the other hand, though he is diplomatic among strangers, he is a lot more vulgar among friends/loved ones (shifting value to -Fe/+Fi from -Fi/+Fe). As stated before, the SEE-Se just wants wealth to help out with his family and become free of hard-line responsibilities (+Se and not -Se). I am not sure about the SEE-Fi's motivation for receiving wealth. The SEE-Se's work ethic is dependent on his mood and as a result is a bit more disorganized, but the SEE-Fi takes care of problems right away because he likes to be on top of things (valuing shift: +Se vs -Se). The SEE-Fi's receives motivation from verbal approval while the SEE-Se doesn't really care. The SEE-Fi is very tolerant and flexible with his friends and love ones, but the SEE-Se would not flinch to cut you off if he has found reason to (however, there only a few reasons as he is still a Feeling Type).
    Last edited by Investigator; 01-09-2020 at 09:18 PM.