Ne (extroverted intuition) in LIE's is an unvalued 4D Demonstrative function. In other words, LIE's can use it well but don't care about it.

I know a lot of LIE's, and what I've observed is that we have a weakness when it comes to the intuition of possibilities. When we are working well, Ne takes the form of investigating alternate realities before settling on the one (Ni) best (Te) possibility.

But this can easily go very wrong when it comes to steady leadership. In particular, I find that I become distracted by a lot of alternative ways of doing things. LIE's seem to chase one course of action one day, then switch to something completely different the next day, and I can see that this has an incredibly detrimental effect on the impression we make with the people we work with.

Most people just want a steady and predictable environment, and when things change every day, even if those "things" entail moving away from the active volcano (that hasn't erupted yet, and might never erupt), most people find this sort of thing to be incredibly disturbing.

Discussion?