I had a (lesbian) e6 Dual ESI-Se help me with redecorating my house this summer and then she went to grad school, so I figured that working with her was a great experience but just a one-off. Then she called me this week and proposed that we get together for a few hours every week because the place isn't finished. I agreed, because I can't find anyone who is even close to her in good taste, or in coming up with solutions that I like. And the place is only about half-done.

So we met this morning and then went to get some coffee. When I started the car, the car started playing music, which it does sometimes. I can leave the radio on, or it grabs my iPhone songs and just plays them. The ESI exclaimed "The car is playing my iPhone!"

I said, "Is it?"

"Yes." She took her phone out of her purse and I turned off the speakers. "I was listening to this song earlier." ...... "Do you want to hear it?"

"Yes, of course. What I heard sounded nice. Very ESI-like, actually."

She laughed and reset her iPhone to start the song from the beginning again while I turned on the speakers, and this is what it played:

The song is pretty, like an ESI, but I don't speak French.