Threaded View

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm not typing myself anymore.

Typing is applicable to most in human bodies, but not all. It depends on your level of spiritual maturity ~ if you are of a human soul as most or a spirit etc., if you are living under angelic laws of "karma" as most, and the like.

For a season there I tried hard getting "typed" per the old ways but I realized since it is still ultimately inapplicable for me and I understand the dynamics. I'm centered. Perhaps some of my old articles on the forum will shed light on the subject for the inquisitive in search of more truth.

Conventionally maybe 1 label could apply a little on a shallow level than a model level but not really have true significance on this general topic of partial perspectives.

I do also hold to the philosophy that some humans are incarnate angels or ancient souls cycling off the reincarnation wheel on this planet or other beings etc. So keep an open mind a bit when trying to type and if it just seems to elude you, you might be an incarnate human in a special minority for a reason.

Happy typing.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 10-16-2019 at 12:59 AM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...