Threaded View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Youtopia

I haven't seen this one before. It asks you to choose words that describe you. It tries to make it look like MBTI. It is mostly a gimmicky spin-off. The examples of the types are not in alignment with many MBTI typings either. It is kind of interesting since you get to choose words you feel describe you. I think they could have put a lot more effort into choosing the animals for some of the types. I don't see myself as a humpback whale or panda.

https://youtopiaproject.com/youtopia-16-assessment/

You belong to the Humpback Whale (INFP) Tribe!

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

Your Deviant Role

Take the purest ideal of your type, and twist it until it’s nothing more than a gnarled monstrosity of human pathos. That is your Deviant Role.
    Learn more about Deviant Roles

You belong to the Giant Panda (INFJ) Tribe!

You are the stereotypical underdog, the idealistic reformer plugging away in the trenches of a system in dire need of change. Your sensitivity and academic prowess are two traits that, though rarely receiving much popular acclaim, you use to great effect, counseling those previously thought to be inconsolable, and nudging slowly but surely towards progress a structure previously thought to be immovable

Your Deviant Role

Take the purest ideal of your type, and twist it until it’s nothing more than a gnarled monstrosity of human pathos. That is your Deviant Role.
    Learn more about Deviant Roles

By changing 4 words, in total, (different sections) I got different results. I was unsure which words were more fitting the first time so I tried again. The whale description sounds a bit more interesting than the panda, so I go with the whale on this one.

Animals themes are popping up lately on the forum so it was a funny synch I followed a link to this quiz.

Last edited by Aylen; 10-22-2019 at 07:18 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW