Thank you. I'm a bit tired, but I believe I get the gist of what you're saying : ) You're an IEI? I noticed you're also 4w5. I have a lot of faerie and such art too and a lot of usernames with "faerie" in them : ) I guess yours isn't a faerie, your pfp, but it's got the mystical woodland woman vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
I was unsure before but this one video has a distinctly j>p vibe to it. I have no better suggestion since it does look like you are an NF based on test results. I expected to see a bit more Ni in your test results but that is fine since no one I know has measured up to the average IEI on that test. I am not sure how the test is even scoring it but someone else here might. It has had the same numbers for "average" IEI since I first took it in 2014. It was probably based on a small sample size typed by the creator and is not adjusted by new test results which makes sense since it would skew the creators typings in some way. I believe the Fe average the test claims is too low for the average IEI or Fe creative in general. It should at least be equal to their Ne. If you are IEI I would say Fe subtype.

Here is a chart of another IEI so you can see the lines they have marked for average IEI.