Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
I'm not sure exactly which angle to focus on to resolve your issue, but a question: is it socionics that explains away behavior as relative or its practioners? Another way to look at it might be that socionics doesn't have the power to explain it and people try to use it to fill in gaps anyway like folding dough.

But I understand your concern, at least I think. I won't defend it, I think it's the result of the interference of people's individual emotional calculus with the idea of socionics or mbti or whatever.
I agree with this. I also personally find it to be a good thing lol. Yes a system that fills in all the gaps explicitly for "why" like @Singu always complains about would be really amazing if it could be possible, but I think it would also take out the fun of understanding people for me. It would also have to get into things like presumptions about people's childhoods and explicitly state universal human values, which would make it seem overly humanistically biased and make it be taken less seriously in the general sense. It makes sense that something like pure Kryptonite for social interactions doesn't exist, and you wouldn't want it to anyway. There's so much to explore and discover in life, love and people.