https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...timothy-snyder

Is this author really serious in saying he wants the entire US to go back to the Indians, because, if so, what does he want the rest of the current citizens to do? Does he really even think that's going to happen? But then, no one thought WWI and WWII would happen either. I have so many questions. I guess I could figure out what people would do by asking all the hippies at the New Age store what they would do if America disbanded, which is still a crazy-sounding thing to say, but then, maybe Trump is dumb enough to do it. I don't want to feel unpatriotic at best and treasonous at worst, but I sincerely have no idea what would happen if the US's territory was ceded back and what the impact on the rest of the world would be and I can't fairly say it would be a disaster. America is not a god that demands our blind obedience just because we were born here, especially if it happens it was illegitimately established and causes nothing but pain to everything around it. Someone had to be born here. However, I would really like to see evidence for America considering I have the sunk cost of being born here.