Thread: Is it just me or are there more female ILE-Ti than male ILE-Ti?

Threaded View

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is it just me or are there more female ILE-Ti than male ILE-Ti?

To me it seems like there are way more ILE-Ti females than male ones. What do you think the female/male ILE-Ti ratio is? I was thinking 70F/30M.

ILE-Ti is the sexiest type to me, always has been, the long narrow faces (EDIT: I prefer wide faces and they often have them), the long legs, large round firm breasts, the usually large aquiline noses, they're a type more likely to naturally have an apple-shaped figure (along with LSI-Se), strength of will, the gentleness of their movements and voices (I actually like sharp movements, but they have what I consider gentle sharp movements), their dominance, hyperactivity, their daring actions, their callousness, ability to rapidly and accurately perceive spatial relations, their farts and not being ashamed of it and on peoples' heads in between their legs, the taking photos of themselves shitting while making sexy faces, the facts that they're type least vulnerable to dementia and to bipolar mania/depression, the fact that they never get lost in new environments, their ability to figure out how to use any unfamiliar equipment quickly, their pants outlining their often flat buttocks, the way they look and sound when they laugh.

SLE-Ti a second but they're not as feminine and their logic isn't anywhere near as good.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-20-2024 at 11:56 AM. Reason: I had confused LSE-Si for LSI-Se.